More than half the world's population suffers from parasites. This is due to the fact that in some cases the infection is not symptomatic, but this does not relieve the carriers of pathogenic complications that occur in the human body. In most cases, you can get rid of parasites with folk remedies at home, as for this you need to know the type, signs and characteristics of treatment of each pathogen.
Parasites in the host body appear when in contact with the external environment. All disease transmission pathways are divided into 4 main types:
- Food contamination (with dirty water or food, unwashed hands).
- Penetration of contacts and households (through infected pets and other people).
- Infectious injections (due to insect bites).
- Purcut or active infection (penetration of parasitic larvae through the skin and mucous membranes in contact with dirty soil or water).
Such diseases can also be transmitted through unprotected sexual intercourse, in this way Trichomonas penetrates into the human body.
All bacteria that live attached to the human body can be divided into three major groups:
- Protozoa. This group has many types, most often you can be infected with lamblia, trochimonads and toxoplasma infections. They can appear on various parts of the body.
- Worms (helminths). These include cream worms, ringworms, tapeworms of pigs and cattle, echinococcus and other species. Such parasites develop in the intestines of patients.
- Ectoparasites like lice or fleas, lice. Disables human skin (hairy or open epidermis).
Ectoparasites are the safest, unlike other species. Protozoa and worms can grow in the body of an infected person for months, damaging the work of internal organs, but without giving special signs of its occurrence. Worm symptoms are often associated with a common disease or disease of the gastrointestinal tract, pancreas. To prevent the development of the disease, it is necessary to know the symptoms and signs of the appearance of "guest" parasites in the body.
Symptoms and Signs
Symptoms of various types of pathogenic microorganisms in the body may vary. On average, the following clinical picture can be distinguished:
- headache and frontal irritation;
- weakness, fatigue;
- loss of appetite and nausea, as a result - weight loss;
- intestinal dysfunction, pain;
- skin rash;
- rising body temperature;
- anemia (whitening of the skin and mucous membranes of the body).
Microorganisms live outside their homes, so the human body functions to thirst. As the pathology progresses, the symptoms worsen, so treatment should be started when the first signs are detected.
Effective treatment with folk recipes
You can get rid of parasites with folk remedies at home using a variety of recipes. Their choice depends on the type of pathogen.
Protozoa microorganisms (protozoa)
These microorganisms can make parasites in various parts of the human body. Can infect human intestines (toxoplasma, amoeba), blood and heart (trypanosomes), genitourinary system (Trichomonas). Against this type of parasite, folk recipes recommend using:
- Enemas with the addition of cranberry juice.To do this, dilute a few tablespoons of cranberry juice with salt in 2 liters of water. Washing must be repeated several times a day. This method is effective in combating protozoa in the intestine.
- Garlic enema.5-6 cloves of garlic must be boiled, filled with milk, then cooled. With the product produced, washing is also repeated 2-3 times a day.
You can get rid of this type of parasite with the help of pepper and aromatic herbs. I advise you to add more onions, garlic, peppers and carrots to the food you eat, as well as cinnamon for toast and cloves.
Separately, attention should be focused on the destruction and treatment of lamblia - the simplest method that can penetrate almost all the organs of the wearer's body. There are several recipes for such parasites:
- Absorption of purple flowers. Dried purple flowers must be poured with alcohol and left for 7 days. After this period, each meal must begin with one teaspoon of such medicine.
- Pumpkin seeds. 300 grams of peeled seeds must be crushed in a mortar to powder. Add a few tablespoons of honey and boiling water. This drug can be taken immediately, to increase its effectiveness, it can be taken simultaneously with laxatives.
An effective remedy for parasites in the pancreas is the decoction of several medicinal plants: . Dried herbs are boiled with boiling water. You need to take the collection 2-3 times a day, the treatment is a week.
Sauerkraut helps from the appearance of lamblia in the human liver,or more precisely the brine. You need to drink 3-4 sips of salt water before eating. Strawberries, dill seeds, or cumin seeds can also help.
For the effective treatment of worm infections in humans, we use the following methods:
- Infusion with garlic and carrots.In the same ratio, both ingredients, filled with alcohol, are injected for at least a week, after which they drink one tablespoon a day.
- Boil Avran.The leaves of the plant, diluted with water in a ratio of 1: 3, are boiled over low heat for about half an hour. Drink one teaspoon every half hour.
- Pomegranate skin,filled with boiled water, take 1 teaspoon before meals.
- Roasted coriander and groundcan also help worms. The course of treatment is 5 days, they can be sprinkled with food.
Lice, lice, scabies are various manifestations of ectoparasites. Such microorganisms live on a person's skin, spread - through clothing or when in contact with carriers. Home treatment is carried out locally.
Killing parasites involves application to the infected area:
- a mixture of vinegar and salt;
- boil burdock;
- a mixture of mint and pomegranate juice (cranberry).
In the treatment of ectoparasites at home, laundry soap or antibacterials can help, tar can be used.
General recipes and methods
There are also ways to get rid of all types of protozoa and helminths. The most common folk recipe for all types of parasites in the human body:
- Green walnut skin.The skin of 15 beans is mixed with two glasses of vodka. This medicine is injected for a month. Tincture turns out strong, so drink it daily, diluting a few drops in 250 ml of boiled water.
- Dry wormwood(seeds) are ground into powder. You can take this medicine no more than half a teaspoon a day. You can also make medicine with cloves (one and a half teaspoons a day).
Dried calamus seeds, tansy and calendula also show good efficiency. In addition, there are recipes that work locally. For example, you can treat invasion in the intestinal area by consuming the following foods:
- Fermented milk products.To increase effectiveness, a few days can be spent on a kefir diet. Along with sour milk intake, you can eat dry chocolate bread.
- Apricots,figs, prunes and raisins. Such fruits can be taken daily, including for prevention.
- Salt and sauerkraut,which must be drunk before meals (2-3 sips).
- Aloewith the addition of lemon juice. One ripe fruit juice is added to 2 teaspoons of aloe. Taking such medication is needed in the morning on an empty stomach.
While cleaning the human heart from the simplest invasion, you can use:
- carrots, cucumber juice;
- lemon juice with a few tablespoons of olive oil;
- herbs: oak bark, chamomile, tansy;
- The monastery antiparasitic tea has also proven itself quite well.
Treatment of parasites with folk remedies is very effective, but you can not ignore the doctor's consultation. Diagnostics and advice from an experienced specialist will help direct treatment in the right direction.
Intervention in your body is avoidable. Prevention of parasites in the human body includes the following rules:
- thorough hand hygiene;
- wash fresh vegetables and fruits before eating;
- use of boiled and filtered water, not raw;
- serves dishes for a thorough heat treatment;
- monitor the presence of parasites in pets (visit a veterinarian);
- disinfect children's toys, household items;
- do not swim in questionable waters.
When infected with parasites, treatment is needed not only for the carrier in which they are identified, but for all members of their family as well as pets. This will reduce the risk of recurrent disease.