In the treatment of helminthic invasion, an integrated approach is used - general, topical, tablets, enemas, restorative agents. Traditional medicine recipes against worms also show moderate effectiveness and strengthening effect. While there are natural formulations, you first need to make sure that there are no allergies to plant components.
Among the folk remedies for the treatment of worms in adults, the following are popular:
- tansy paste;
- pumpkin seed powder;
- wormwood tincture;
- garlic oil;
- immortelle entry;
- soda solution;
- walnut inclusions;
- natural honey;
- drink with carrot juice;
- tincture of chanterelle mushrooms.
Folk recipes for worms are adjunctive therapy. To get rid of the infection and prevent recurrence, you need to contact a therapist for laboratory tests and a complete treatment regimen.
Tansy has expressed anthelmintic properties, is part of the choleretic collection. The action of the plant gives the bioactive substance thujone in its chemical composition.
Preparation and reception of pasta:
- dried inflorescences ground to a powder state;
- one -third of the powder is mixed with honey to obtain a thick paste;
- take 2 times a day for three days 30 minutes before meals;
- at the end of the course they drank laxatives.
At home, with such a composition, care should be taken, because tansy is a poisonous plant that can not be taken for a long time.
Pumpkin Seed Powder
One of the best folk remedies for worms in adults, because pumpkin seeds have shown high efficiency in getting rid of worms. The active ingredient, cucurbitin, is contained in a thin film that covers each seed. Therefore, in folk recipes, the reception is often indicated along with the skin.
- grind a glass of seeds;
- add 1 glass of milk and beat together;
- eat the mixture on an empty stomach in the morning;
- drink fluids an hour after intake;
- after 2 hours - 1 tsp. castor oil.
The course of treatment is from 3 to 7 days. During this time, not only are the worms dead and removed, but the intestines are cleansed of toxins. Another option is to pour unpeeled pumpkin seeds with one liter of boiling water and leave for 2 hours in a steam bath. Drink the resulting broth in small portions for an hour, and after another 2 hours, drink laxatives.
Worm wood texture
Bitter wormwood is effective against worms, as well as cream worms and ringworms. The following colors are available from the factory:
- mix 1: 1 dried wormwood leaves and pumpkin seeds;
- 1 part of the mixture is poured with vodka in a ratio of 1: 3;
- the resulting mixture is left in the sun or in a warm place for 7 days;
- drink the resulting tincture 50 ml half an hour before meals twice a day.
The duration of treatment of worms in humans at home is up to 21 days, depending on tolerance.
This drug is useful not only to get rid of worms, but also for the general tone and immune response of the body, if taken strictly at the indicated dose. Preparation:
- 1 kg of garlic, peel and chop in a meat grinder or blender;
- squeeze the juice - you get about 0. 5 liters;
- mix the juice with 1 liter of unrefined oil;
- place in a dark, cool place for two weeks, shaking from time to time;
- strain and pour into glass jars.
The resulting oil should be stored in the refrigerator. On an empty stomach in the morning, you need to take a tablespoon of oil and slowly dissolve it in your mouth. After a few minutes, the composition is spit out, and the oral cavity must be rinsed with water.
This is a fairly simple folk recipe for worms in adults, it can be prepared based on the pharmacy collection:
- 2 tablespoons immortelle herb pour 2 cups boiling water in a thermos;
- cover and allow to soak overnight;
- take 4 times a day, half a glass before meals.
The duration of treatment is up to 10 days.
Worms support life in acidic environments, but baking soda produces alkali, uncomfortable for parasites. Soda solution is used for enemas and cleansing in this way:
- first, a cleansing enema is inserted from plain water at room temperature;
- after defecation, the prepared soda solution is introduced: 20 g of soda per 0. 8 l of water at room temperature;
- after emptying from the soda enema, another pure water is run.
Such manipulations need to be repeated daily, as many as 8 procedures have to be performed. In parallel, you can take probiotics to restore the intestinal microflora.
Shrinkage of walnuts
Simple folk recipes for getting rid of worms in humans:
- cut green walnuts;
- 4 tablespoons. the resulting composition is poured into 200 ml of boiling water;
- insist half an hour, strain;
- divide the liquid into 3-4 parts, drink a day.
At the same time, they take a laxative that will help clean the intestines of dead worms.
The only drug that can be used every day and at any age, if there is no intolerance. Traditional medicine recommends taking ½ teaspoon of natural honey daily. It is better to choose buckwheat or May. On the day of therapy, you need to skip food, take only honey and vegetables, and at night put a cleansing enema.
Drink carrot juice
A more complex folk remedy that includes several plants with antihelminthic effects at once. Prepared according to this recipe:
- tansy flowers, buckthorn bark, dried wormwood and mint are taken in equal parts and mixed thoroughly;
- one tablespoon of the resulting mixture is poured with a glass of boiling water;
- insist 20 minutes;
- strain and mix with 200 ml of fresh carrot juice.
The resulting product is taken twice a day, 200 ml on an empty stomach. You can also drink a glass of carrot juice with honey twice a day.
To prepare a mixture of antelmintic ingredients, take 1 part bitter wormwood seeds, 2 parts carnation flowers and 4 parts tansy flowers. Grind to a powder, take the resulting dry mixture in half a teaspoon.
On the first day of treatment, traditional medicine for worms should be taken 30 minutes before meals, on the 2nd day - in the evening and morning, on the 3rd day - in the morning, at lunch and during dinner. Each dose is washed down with plenty of clean water. Admission period is 7-10 days.
These mushrooms are famous for never being damaged by worms, as they contain quinomannose, which is harmful to them. The mushroom is able to completely destroy not only the worm, but also its eggs. Before use, the chanterelles are dried and ground into a powder.
Then 2 teaspoons of powder is poured into a glass of vodka, insist for 10 days in a dark place and filtered. The liquid is taken in one tablespoon after dinner. The course of treatment with folk remedies is up to two months. You can cook in water - stir 1 teaspoon in a glass of warm water, leave for half an hour and drink before bedtime.
Folk remedies for worms have a number of contraindications and restrictions in their use, they can show side effects. Contraindications to use are:
- children under 12 years;
- stomach and duodenal ulcers;
- high blood pressure;
- renal and / or liver failure.
Folk remedies for worms can reduce the activity of the parasite and result in its death, cleansing the intestines of eggs and toxins, if chosen correctly. The best medication should be selected with a physician who monitors the dynamics of treatment based on test results.